Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a beautiful city? SpecialtyCare has an opening for a Dual MIS and ATS role to join our team in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
SpecialtyCare is looking for the perfect candidate to work in and around the operating room and support our services. We’re interested in individuals who have experience delivering excellent customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Life in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Santa Fe lives up to its tagline of “The City Different” at every turn. It’s a city unlike any other with a rich history that blends Hispanic, Anglo, and Native American culture. These cultures are embodied in the city’s architecture, food, and art. Santa Fe has a mix of artists, chefs, wellness experts, and other creative dreamers that each bring a unique blend of culture, talent, and experiences.
Santa Fe has some of the most prestigious art markets in the world and an eclectic mix of galleries. Explore the city’s rich history by visiting one of the annual art markets, including the International Folk Art Market, the Spanish Market, and the Indian Market.
If you’re an outdoorsy person, Santa Fe is one of the top-rated mountain bike towns in America. The surrounding mountains set the perfect landscape for various trails with terrains for every skill level. There are also other trails and bike paths to explore. Additionally, Santa Fe offers some of the best fishing and skiing in the country.
If you consider yourself a food lover, Santa Fe is the place for you! You’ll find Asian, French, Italian, Indian, and Middle Eastern cuisines available, but Santa Fe is best known for its innovative Southwestern fare and hearty New Mexico dishes. No matter what cuisine you have a taste for, Santa Fe offers a long list of worthy choices.
The city also has a vibrant nightlife, showcasing music as diverse as the city’s rich cultural heritage. On any given night, you can enjoy a variety of musical styles including blues, country, Latin American, or bluegrass. You can hear the array of musical genres in the local bars, clubs, and restaurants. Santa Fe offers a mix of small, intimate atmospheres and major venues. Music is an integral part of Santa Fe’s art and culture scene, so you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience.
With its rich history and vibrant culture, this city provides a unique experience that you won’t find anywhere else. Come see why everyone loves Santa Fe!
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We’re the industry leader in intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) services in the US—monitoring over 125,000 cases annually, providing IONM services to over 450 hospitals nationwide, and supporting over 3,000 surgeons. With SpecialtyCare, you’ll be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent, required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification, preferred
- No experience necessary
- Healthcare experience or training preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience, acceptable.
- Must live within 30 minutes of our contracted hospitals
- Ability to work flexible hours and participate in a call rotation including weekends/nights/holidays
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-hire medical aptitude test, on the job training including certification and company required education modules
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment necessary
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will.