Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an experienced team with a generous sign-on bonus? SpecialtyCare is seeking a perfusionist to join their team in Bristol, Tennessee. New graduates are welcome to apply!
You’ll join a strong and supportive perfusion team, supporting 3 surgeons at Bristol Regional Medical Center and Holston Valley Medical Center when needed (3 perfusionists per hospital typically). Each perfusionist pumps approximately 125 cases per year, to include Valves, CABGs, TAVRs and some ECMO.
Life in Bristol, Tennessee
Bristol, Tennessee provides a wonderful team and location where work/life balance truly exists. Experience mild, four-season weather and enjoy lots of outdoor activities. With an affordable, low cost of living, light traffic, and family-friendly environment, there is something for everyone. Located just a few hours from Nashville and Atlanta, you can experience all these special Southern cities have to offer from the comfort of Bristol.
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 130,000 surgeries each year in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- Holds current certification from the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or meets other Company requirements as a perfusionist.
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will.