Are you looking for a new opportunity to advance your career with a 20k sign-on bonus? SpecialtyCare is seeking a perfusionist to join their team in Reading, Pennsylvania. New graduates are welcome to apply!
CONTACT A RECRUITER
This is a 2 perfusionist, 2 surgeon team who perform approximately 150 adult open heart cases. Our cases will include CABG and valves, minimally invasive valves, aortic repair and TAVRs. The Anesthesia groups and Surgeons will work closely with you to improve outcomes.
Life in Reading, Pennsylvania
Reading, PA is situated within rolling hills and towering mountains. Enjoy outdoor activities such as driving up Mount Penn to the beautiful Japanese pagoda that overlooks the town or visit French Creek State Park to hike, fish, camp and bike. Enjoy many wonderful restaurants and shopping at the local outlet malls. Reading is a small town with easy access to major cities such as Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Pittsburgh.
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 130,000 surgeries each year in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- Holds current certification from the ABCP certification.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience.
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will.