Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an experienced team with a 20k sign-on bonus? SpecialtyCare is seeking a perfusionist for our team in Lewes, Delaware. We have two surgeons and two perfusionists on staff. Our cases included CABGs, valves, TAVRs, HIPECs, some ECMOs. We have approximately 150-170 cases per year.
Life in Lewes, Delaware
Lewes is a quaint coastal town located on the Delaware Bay. This area is home to two beautiful beaches – Lewes and Rehoboth – where the sun, sand, and sea are the main attractions. Within a half-square mile you will find the Historic district, museums, fine restaurants, and plenty of shopping. If you enjoy parks then you will definitely want to visit Cape Henlopen State Park. Two significant advantages of living in Lewes is it has a low cost of living and Delaware is a tax-free state.
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 130,000 surgeries each year in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open-heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high-level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- Holds current certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or meets other Company requirements as a perfusionist
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience
- Ability to work on-call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will.