Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an experienced team and advance your career? SpecialtyCare is seeking two perfusionists for our team in Ocala, Florida.
Life in Ocala, Florida
CONTACT A RECRUITER
Located in central Florida, Ocala sits on a beautiful landscape of rolling hills and freshwater streams. The city has a variety of parks along with a variety of recreational and cultural arts activities to choose from. Ocala is in close proximity to the airport and major highways and provides a full-service transportation system across the city. It offers an eclectic mix of history, art, fine dining, and entertainment so there’s something for everyone to do.
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 130,000 surgeries each year in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open-heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Contributing to Research and Innovation
We support our team members who have a special interest in innovation by lowering barriers to research and publishing. We take great pride in our clinicians who have advanced industry standards and guidelines in both perfusion and cardiac surgery. Our full-time perfusionists are encouraged to attend conferences and to be active participants in their respective state perfusion societies, so we offer funds and paid time away to attend professional meetings.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high-level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- ABCP certification is required
- Ability to work on-call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability