Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an experienced team with the potential to advance your career? SpecialtyCare is seeking a Surgical Neurophysiologist to join our team in Seattle, Washington.
CONTACT A RECRUITER
Life in Seattle, Washington
If you enjoy life in the outdoors, Seattle is the right place for you. With easy access to both the mountains and the ocean, you can take advantage of nearly every outdoor activity you can imagine. Many of our team members enjoy working in Seattle and living in Tacoma, where they enjoy taking their families to sites like the Museum of Glass and the Children’s Museum of Tacoma. With a day trip, you can easily visit Portland or Port Angeles, stopping at a variety of gorgeous national parks along the way. Come join our team in Seattle and see what it’s like to enjoy the Pacific Northwest on the weekends after working a quick 4-5 cases during the week.
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare is the industry leader in intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) services in the US — monitoring over 100,000 cases annually, providing IONM services to over 450 hospitals nationwide, and supporting over 2,300 surgeons. With SpecialtyCare, you’ll be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Our surgical neurophysiologists are the most experienced in the industry. SpecialtyCare is committed to supporting professional growth for our associates. Each associate is allocated funds for continuing education, membership fees, and dues for professional associations. We also provide tuition reimbursement or tuition repayment assistance. We provide a full benefits package including a matching 401K and generous PTO plan.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- CNIM and/orD.ABNM certification required.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate Degree in a science-related field required.
- Two years minimum of experience; Five plus years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work on Call.
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment necessary.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will.