Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a passionate and driven team in a beautiful beachside location? SpecialtyCare is seeking a Surgical Neurophysiologist to join our team in Pensacola, Florida.
CONTACT A RECRUITER
Our surgical neurophysiologists are the most experienced in the industry. SpecialtyCare is committed to supporting professional growth for our associates. Each associate is allocated funds for continuing education, membership fees, and dues for professional associations. We also provide tuition reimbursement or tuition repayment assistance. We provide a full benefits package including a matching 401K and a generous PTO plan.
Life in Pensacola, Florida
Pensacola is home to beautiful white sandy beaches and rich, historic culture. If you’re a history buff, you can explore captivating architecture or check out the local museums, including the Pensacola Museum of Art and the National Naval Aviation Museum. Pensacola also offers an eclectic food and drink scene where you can enjoy hole-in-the-wall restaurants and breathtaking waterfront views. Downtown Pensacola is the heart of the culinary scene offering a variety of eateries from food trucks to fine dining establishments that satisfy all taste buds.
Pensacola’s beaches are ranked some of the best in the country. Aside from relaxing in the sun, there are many other outdoor activities to take part in, including hiking, paddling, and eco-exploring. With its rich history, local charm, tasty eats, and world-famous beaches, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Come see for yourself why people love living in Pensacola, Florida.
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) services in the US—monitoring over 100,000 cases annually, providing IONM services to over 450 hospitals nationwide, and supporting over 2,300 surgeons. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- CNIM and/or DABNM certification required
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in a science-related field required
- Two years minimum of experience; Five plus years of experience preferred
- Ability to work on-call
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment is necessary
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will.