DBS DATA & RESEARCH
DBS neurophysiology produces results.
Deep Brain Stimulation Data
With the creation of SCOPE, the SpecialtyCare Operative Procedural Registry, SpecialtyCare has the largest clinical database of its kind. Members of our medical office analyze case data and share the scientific findings to our clinical professionals so that the evidence-based trends and best practices can be shared with surgeons and OR teams across the nation, which also brings innovation at the local level.
Because our clinicians are teamed with surgical teams in thousands of cases across the country, SpecialtyCare is able to gather data on DBS techniques that typically aren’t known in remote medical facilities or by other providers with a more limited research range. This is why we’re an industry leader in DBS data.
SpecialtyCare Advisory Boards
SpecialtyCare also uses the medical expertise of advisory boards that include healthcare experts and industry-leading physicians, surgeons, anesthesiologists and clinicians. They work closely with our chief medical officer, as well as members of our medical office. Together, they provide:
- Insight into perfusion, neuromonitoring, surgical assistance, and clinical technician environments
- Recommendations to advance medical systems, including quality indicators, procedural guidelines, and improvement initiatives
- Guidance to ensure the best possible care to our patients
- Assistance in developing and maintaining positive relationships with the medical, perfusion, surgical assistance, and clinical technician communities
- Collaborations that include ideas for growing hospitals’ business and for improving recruitment of clinical staff
- Ongoing input for our continuing education programs
Learn More With SpecialtyCare
At SpecialtyCare, our goal is to help you build an operating room of excellence and to provide the best outcomes, always. Our approach is based on the belief that a combination of clinical excellence, compliance, and dedicated personal service is needed to ensure the very best in patient care and cost management. Reach out to us today for more information.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
If you’ve found your way to this article, then chances are you are at least somewhat interested in becoming a perfusionist. You may have already discovered that a simple “how-to” Google search on this subject gives you scattered results at...More from SpecialtyCare
Applications Accepted Dec. 1 – Feb. 28 Each year, 350,000 people require open-heart surgery and related cardiovascular perfusion support. These procedures require a knowledgeable team of perfusionists, who play a critical role in the surgical team. The perfusion industry, however,...More from SpecialtyCare