SURGICAL NEUROPHYSIOLOGISTS WANTED
Join our IONM team in Los Angeles, CA, and grow with us.
Passionate, driven people, dedicated to making a difference in healthcare.
This position includes a $5,000 sign on bonus!
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) services in the US—monitoring over 60,000 cases annually, providing IONM services to over 450 hospitals nationwide, and supporting over 1,700 surgeons. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Our surgical neurophysiologists are the most experienced in the industry. SpecialtyCare is committed to supporting professional growth for our associates. Each associate is allocated funds for continuing education, membership fees, and dues for professional associations. We also provide tuition reimbursement or tuition repayment assistance. We provide a full benefits package including a matching 401K and generous PTO plan.
We have a local group of clinicians that are backed by the resources and financial stability of a national company where your opinion, job security and insight will count every day!
Paid to be on call with additional payment for performing a case, long case, etc. Only travel if you volunteer to do so, and want to earn the travel bonus. Live in Northern LA region, outside the costly LA market, but with easy access to LA if interested.
- CNIM and/or D.ABNM certification required.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate Degree in a science related field required.
- Two years minimum of experience; Five plus years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work on Call.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.