STERILE PROCESSING DATA & RESEARCH
To collect data we created SCOPE, the SpecialtyCare Operative Procedural Registry™.
Sterile Processing Data
SpecialtyCare is able to gather data on new techniques that typically aren’t known in remote medical facilities or by other providers with a more limited research range. Since our technicians are teamed with surgical teams in thousands of cases across the country, we are an industry leader in sterile processing data.
Members of our sterile processing data team and medical office analyze case data and share the scientific findings to our clinical professionals so that the evidence-based trends and best practices can be shared with surgeons and OR teams across the nation, which also brings innovation at the local level. We created SCOPE, the SpecialtyCare Operative Procedural Registry, SpecialtyCare has the largest clinical database of its kind.
The SpecialtyCare sterile processing data services team partners with hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities all across America by integrating with your staff to provide consistent, reliable, and high-quality care.
We want to understand your business as well as you do so that we can anticipate your needs and make recommendations to improve your sterile processing operations.
SpecialtyCare Advisory Boards
SpecialtyCare also uses the medical expertise of advisory boards that include healthcare experts and industry-leading physicians, surgeons, anesthesiologists and clinicians. They work closely with our chief medical officer, as well as members of our medical office. Together, they provide:
- Insight into perfusion, neuromonitoring, surgical assistance, sterile processing, and clinical technician environments
- Recommendations to advance medical systems, including quality indicators, procedural guidelines, and improvement initiatives
- Guidance to ensure the best possible care to our patients
- Assistance in developing and maintaining positive relationships with the medical, perfusion, surgical assistance, and clinical technician communities
- Collaborations that include ideas for growing hospitals’ business and for improving recruitment of clinical staff
- Ongoing input for our continuing education programs
Listen to Checking the Vitals
In this podcast we dive deep into the healthcare space, from the people that dedicate their lives to patient care to the companies improving patient outcomes through innovation. From well-respected surgeons and thought leaders to those on the front lines of healthcare, we’ll bring you conversations with those making a difference both in the OR and beyond. Through in-depth interviews with nurses, sterile processing technicians, clinical managers, and even healthcare technology companies and startups, we’ll discuss what’s on the horizon in the industry in regards to careers, technology, and innovation.