Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an experienced team with the potential to advance your career? SpecialtyCare is seeking a Surgical Neurophysiologist to join our team in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Life in Rancho Cucamonga, California
Located 37 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, Rancho Cucamonga is centered at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in San Bernardino County. With a rich agricultural history, this city has plenty to offer to its residents. Rancho Cucamonga offers a beautiful landscape, great restaurants, over 20 parks and community facilities, and highly rated schools. Its location provides convenient access to local and regional transportation and it remains one of the safest cities in the country. Named one of the “Best Places to Live,” it’s no surprise that people love to call Rancho Cucamonga home.
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare is the industry leader in intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) services in the US — monitoring over 100,000 cases annually, providing IONM services to over 450 hospitals nationwide, and supporting over 2,300 surgeons. With SpecialtyCare, you’ll be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- CNIM and/orD.ABNM certification required.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate Degree in a science-related field required.
- Two years minimum of experience; Five plus years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work on Call.
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment necessary.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will.