OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
Reading, Pennsylvania. Unless you’re a native of the state, chances are you’ve never heard of this little city in the southeastern part of the state. Halfway between Philadelphia and the state capital of Harrisburg, the Pretzel City (known for its...More from SpecialtyCare
Let’s be honest, everyone and their mother has thought about moving to Denver, Colorado at some point in their lives. With breathtaking mountain views and some of the nicest people in America, it’s hard not to fantasize about moving there...More from SpecialtyCare
For those of you out there who are already in the IONM field and looking for a change, SpecialtyCare is hiring surgical neurophysiologists in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We’re offering all the perks (funds for continuing education, dues for professional associations, tuition...More from SpecialtyCare
It wouldn’t be a big surprise if you’ve never heard of Dyer, Indiana. Most people haven’t. Since it’s technically in another state, little do people know it’s actually a southeastern suburb of Chicago. A peaceful town with a small town...More from SpecialtyCare