OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
If you’re thinking about a career as a perfusionist, there is a tremendous abundance of resources out there at your disposal. We’ve talked a lot on this site about your options for training and financial options to cover said training....More from SpecialtyCare
Atlanta, Georgia. Everybody knows of it, and chances are you may have even visited once or twice. One of the biggest cities in the southeastern U.S. and by far the biggest city in the state of Georgia, Atlanta is home...More from SpecialtyCare
Great news for neurophysiologists reading this right now. SpecialtyCare is currently hiring in Philly. If you’re certified with IONM experience under your belt, you should definitely consider an exciting move with us. Let’s zoom in on Philadelphia and take a...More from SpecialtyCare