OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
Healthcare is a labor-driven service that depends on the talent and competencies of each member of the team. Finding and keeping this talent is paramount to running a cost-effective organization that provides exceptional care. Let’s take a dive into our...More from SpecialtyCare
In surgical teams, health professionals are highly interdependent and must work under time pressure. It is of particular importance that teamwork is well-functioning in order to achieve quality care and patient safety. This is why communication is the first principle...More from SpecialtyCare
With over 300 million people worldwide going under the knife every year, safer surgery is a universal healthcare priority. New studies and advances in medical science are reducing risk all the time — but the key to increasing patient safety...More from SpecialtyCare
SpecialtyCare is honored to be joining the World Federation of Neurology and the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society this July 22, 2020, to celebrate World Brain Day! The goal of this day is to share vital information about the...More from SpecialtyCare