OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
“Speak loudly, clearly and confidently. Your delivery is a big part of the message.” Neurosurgeon Dr. Brian O’Shaughnessy began his lecture to our newest class of surgical neurophysiologists with these words of wisdom. It can be intimidating for a new...More from SpecialtyCare
For this edition of Life in the OR, we are thrilled to highlight Anthony (Tony) Brown, clinical manager for SpecialtyCare’s Midwest ATS-MISS operations. Tony has been a dedicated member of the SpecialtyCare family for 23 years! He and his team...More from SpecialtyCare
The SpecialtyCare is proud to announce that our IONM training program has been selected as the recipient of the Malcolm Knowles Award for outstanding adult education program leadership, given annually by the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education (AAACE)....More from SpecialtyCare
Congratulations to Yajun Ren, PhD, CCP, LP, perfusionist for SpecialtyCare, for receiving the Utley Award at CREF 2019, the 39th Annual Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium. This award recognizes excellence in scientific research and presentation and is awarded for the best oral...More from SpecialtyCare