OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
If you’re a certified surgical neurophysiologist reading this right now (and there’s a decent chance you are), pay close attention. SpecialtyCare is currently hiring for an IONM specialist position in Raleigh, North Carolina. This charming southern city was just ranked...More from SpecialtyCare
The U.S. healthcare system spends almost $10 billion dollars every year treating the top Hospital Associated Infections (HAIs), one-third of which are from surgical site infections. To prevent infections in a hospital setting, handwashing, disinfection, and sterilization are absolutely key. ...More from SpecialtyCare
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM) is an emerging field that is undergoing rapid developments alongside advances in medical science and technology. If you’re a clinician practicing IONM or focused on learning more about surgical innovations, there are several high-level conferences that can...More from SpecialtyCare
As the CEO of SpecialtyCare (and as a surgeon), I feel it is imperative that I respond to a recent article published by NPR that shares a patient’s unfortunate financial experience with an Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM) company that provided services...More from SpecialtyCare