OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
Becoming a medical professional is an expensive endeavor. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today, and at SpecialtyCare, we believe you should be rewarded for your pursuit of continued education. That’s why we offer student loan assistance and...More from SpecialtyCare
SpecialtyCare would like to congratulate Salem Health for 30 years of cardiac surgery excellence. The cardiac team performed the first open-heart surgery in 1989 and since then, 9800 open hearts have followed. SpecialtyCare perfusionists have played an integral role in...More from SpecialtyCare
Perfusion is the circulation of blood to organs and tissues in the body, which provides them oxygen and other nutrients essential for function. In cardiac surgeries, a machine performs perfusion for a person’s body while his or her heart is...More from SpecialtyCare
Deal increases market leadership as the nation’s largest, most comprehensive provider of intraoperative neuromonitoring November 19, 2019 (Brentwood, TN)—SpecialtyCare—the nation’s leading provider of intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM), perfusion, and surgical services—announced today that it has acquired Indianapolis-based IONM provider Synapse. This...More from SpecialtyCare