OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
The research is there — ECMO programs are saving lives on a more frequent basis. But hospital leaders must consider what’s needed to mimic the efficacy of treatment at ECMO centers. For everything from consultation to staffing, SpecialtyCare can show...More from SpecialtyCare
SpecialtyCare continues to place an important focus on sharing our published research on the role of ECMO in the management of severely ill patients with COVID-19. During this time, we are excited to share this continuing education opportunity for perfusionists...More from SpecialtyCare
We sat down with Awilda Rivera, SpecialtyCare’s Manager of the Scheduling Department to learn about the critical role they play in supporting SpecialtyCare’s clinicians and the hospitals we work with, what adjustments have been made during this time, and how...More from SpecialtyCare
The need for perfusion services is rising due to the decrease of available perfusionists and the expanded uses of ECMO. But how do you ensure that you have the right clinicians and staffing protocol to handle the demand? There are...More from SpecialtyCare