OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
The surgical neurophysiologist functions as the patient’s advocate at every level. This role requires a high level of awareness, adaptability, and mental grit in order to minimize the risk of postoperative neurological deficits. The surgical neurophysiologist is an integral part...More from SpecialtyCare
Perfusion is a vital part of cardiac surgeries, but many people are still unaware of what perfusionists do and what their work entails. The science of perfusion dates back nearly 200 years and continues to develop today. As technological and...More from SpecialtyCare
Like many of our IONM clinicians, the field of intraoperative neuromonitoring wasn’t Megan Neckelmann’s radar originally. In high school, her job as a lifeguard and participation in the athletic training program, assisting athletes in preventative care and helping with any...More from SpecialtyCare
SpecialtyCare stands out from the competition in the intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) space in a number of ways, including our investment in cutting edge research. Our innovation knows no bounds and what helps us lead the charge is our own collection...More from SpecialtyCare