OUR MARKETING CODE OF ETHICS
Marketing that’s ethical and responsible.
SpecialtyCare’s Marketing Code of Ethics
2. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
3. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We build quality content to attract links.
4. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be customers or staff of other companies on review sites. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
5. We do not work with companies or agencies that we find violate our code of ethics.
6. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names.
7. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, research oriented content.
8. We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads.
9. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
10. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos, research and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
11. We do not share personal contact information without permission.
NEWS FROM THE OPERATING ROOM
Today, our guest is Kirti Patel, the National Clinical Specialist for Perfusion at SpecialtyCare. In this episode, we discuss how the COVID-19 outbreak is impacting the Houston area, where Kirti is located. We also discuss in detail, what ECMO is,...More from SpecialtyCare
In this special episode, we focus on the COVID-19 outbreak that is currently happening in the United States and around the world. We speak to Courtney Petersen, a clinical manager for perfusion at SpecialtyCare. She shares with us what is...More from SpecialtyCare
This pandemic has us living in a dynamic and intense time, globally and in healthcare specifically. Our world is changing daily and frankly, it is quite overwhelming. The unsettling part is not knowing what will happen next or what problems...More from SpecialtyCare