Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an experienced team and advance your career? SpecialtyCare is seeking a perfusionist for our team in Morristown, New Jersey. Our staff includes five (5) surgeons, nine (9) perfusionists, three (3) techs, and one (1) chief. We perform approximately 1800 heart procedures per year to include CABGs, complex aortic cases, VADs, TAVRs, and valves. New graduates are welcome to apply!
CONTACT A RECRUITER
Life in Morristown, New Jersey
The richly historic town of Morristown, New Jersey is located 30 minutes from New York City, 90 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from the Poconos, and 60-90 minutes from several Jersey Shore attractions. It’s in close proximity to all major airports and a direct train ride from New York City. If you enjoy traveling, nice restaurants, great schools, and outdoor activities then Morristown is the place for you!
Why Join the SpecialtyCare Team?
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 130,000 surgeries each year in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open-heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Contributing to Research and Innovation
We support our team members who have a special interest in innovation by lowering barriers to research and publishing. We take great pride in our clinicians who have advanced industry standards and guidelines in both perfusion and cardiac surgery. Our full-time perfusionists are encouraged to attend conferences and to be active participants in their respective state perfusion societies, so we offer funds and paid time away to attend professional meetings.
Position Requirements & Valued Competencies
The successful candidate must bring a high-level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision.
- Holds current certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or meets other Company requirements as a perfusionist
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience
- Ability to work on-call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will.